Let's use a combine." - Elder Vaughn J. Featherstone
Welcome to Brighton Missionaries!
If you are keeping a blog for a missionary who attended Brighton High, and would like to have your blog linked here, email me at:
bmayz (AT) msn (DOT) com.
If you don't know how to create a blog, and would like to, I will walk you through the steps. If you are totally technology challenged, I will help you create one.
Why a Brighton Missionaries Blog?So kids back home can keep track of their friends in the field and so parents can read other blogs and let their Elder/Sister know updated information on their friends who are also serving! Parents can copy and paste from the blogs into a letter to their son or daughter. It will be a great way for the missionaries to know what is going on in other missions all around the globe!
Security concerns?Email me and I will tell you how to make sure your blog can't be found by web crawlers.
This looks like a lot of work my dear. Thanks for all you do. I never whould have thought of doing this!
ReplyDelete